Translate

Friday, July 15, 2016

GRACE TO PREACH.

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; Ephesians 3:8.

My dear friends we all know salvation is all of grace from beginning to the end [ Eph 2:8ff]. But I want also  to add that even those who God has called to preach it is all of grace and therefore we have nothing to boast about.
The great apostle here say that grace was give to him to preach. Can that be said of you or you are using and relying on your own expedience, knowledge or strength. Paul states that grace was given to him, it was not his own effort but the Lord granted to him this grace.

What was his massage or what was he to preach ?  The unsearchable riches of Christ. In other words Paul was to preach Christ. Yes Christ who is fully God and Fully Man, Christ the only savior who saves completely, Christ who is the only way, truth and life, Christ who lived sinless life, Christ who died and rose again on the third day, Christ who is interceding  for us, Christ who is coming back again as King of Kings and Lord of lords.
Yes he preached his three offices as Our Priest, Prophet and King.

What are you preaching my friend. Have you forgotten Christ and Him crucified. I am pleading with you my friend to come back and preach Christ.

1 comment: